Tuesday 16 February 2010

What On Earth Is This All About?

Troll This Blog is dedicated to pointing a finger at the most idiotic blogs written by hateful, ill-educated people who insist on touching the internet with their stupid dirty fingers, smearing it all up for the rest of us.

It will probably be the case that most of the people I link to will be right-wing fundamentalist Christians (especially the kind who hate poor people--you know, like Jesus did). They're my favorite. If you want to recommend other blogs, please do leave a comment.

And, in a way, I do exhort you to "troll" their blogs--by which I mean you should leave comments for them pointing out why they're wrong. Why do I use that term? Many of the people I link to see such comments as "trolling" because they're incapable of understanding that people with other viewpoints are not necessarily trolls.

Please, though, leave only well-thought out, appropriate comments using language my grandmother would approve of. (She says "shit," but that's about as far as it goes.) I do not endorse leaving abusive comments.

6 comments:

  1. TROLL TROLL TROLL. Oh wait. This is Spam.

    Would you like a Spam and tea instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haz a pressie for you!

    http://trollcats.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the trollcats! Awww.

    By "Troll This Blog" I really mean "Troll THESE Blogs." But if you want to troll this blog too that's also fine.

    Spam and tea. Hmm. Can I just have the tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH CRAPPERS! I'm very, very sorry. I thought this was Romany's blog. Would not have posted those trollful comments above, had I known earlier. *failcakes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfectly ok. Being compared to Romany is nothing but good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's one that I don't see on your Blog List:
    Full of Grace Seasoned with Salt
    It's full of right-wing Christian fundie goodies seasoned with anti-feminist MRAness

    Enjoy!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I will probably only delete comments that are spam, but I do ask that you play nice (here and anywhere else).